Saint Peter’s Prep requires an updated immunization record and an annual physical of all students. The physical must be performed by an M.D., D.O. or nurse practitioner by the dates indicated in the letter sent by the Principal in June.
All questions about health records should be directed to the school nurse, Ms. Maureen Sheppard, R.N., at SheppardM@spprep.org or 201-547-6406. Athetes should contact the athletic trainer, Mr. Joseph Lisella, at LisellaJ@spprep.org or 201-547-2306.
The required immunization and health examination forms, as well as any optional forms, may be accessed below.
Required of ALL students:
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- Pamphlet “Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Young Athletes”
- Parent Sign-off Sheet on “Sudden Cardiac Death”
- Request for Medication to be Administered by the School Nurse Form
- Request for Self-Administration of Medication Form
- Asthma Treatment Plan Form
- Diabetic Medical Management Plan Form
- Authorization for Glucagon Administration by Non-School Nurse Personnel form
- Severe Allergic Reaction Form (Epi-pen)
Required Student-Athlete Forms
Every student athlete must have the following forms completed and on file for each sport they participate in. All items are contained in the single PDF linked here.
- Parent Permission Form
- Parent Transportation Release Form
- NJSIAA Concussion Consent Form
- NJSIAA Steroid Policy Consent Form