Our location in the heart of downtown Jersey City means getting to Prep from just about anywhere is easy!

Video | Where Prep Men Come FromTransportation Reimbursement

About 90% of the students at Saint Peter’s Prep take public transportation to and from school each day.  The remaining 10% are dropped off, drive themselves, or live close enough to walk to school.  Some communities offer financial assistance for transportation of non-public school students.  Please refer to the Student Life tab for further information.  Additionally, students are entitled to a student discount on New Jersey Transit.  Please obtain a Non-Public Student Transportation Form from any staffed New Jersey Transit station. The form must be stamped by a school official to certify that the student is a bona-fide, full-time student at Prep. As with all NJ Transit monthly rail passes, the student pass is also valid on the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail at no additional cost – an added bonus for students traveling via Hoboken.

We asked Clark Burnett, ’15, to create a short film on the topic of commuting to school.  Please enjoy his film entitled “All Roads Lead to Prep”.


Prep students come from 142 cities and towns, representing 11 counties in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and two New York City boroughs.  Here’s a look at where Prep men come from:

 

New Jersey

Bergen
  • Bergenfield
  • Bogota
  • Carlstadt
  • Cliffside Park
  • East Rutherford
  • Edgewater
  • Elmwood Park
  • Englewood
  • Fair Lawn
  • Fairview
  • Fort Lee
  • Garfield
  • Glen Rock
  • Hackensack
  • Hasbrouck Heights
  • Ho-Ho-Kus
  • Leonia
  • Little Ferry
  • Lyndhurst
  • Mahwah
  • Maywood
  • Midland Park
  • North Arlington
  • Palisades Park
  • Paramus
  • Ramsey
  • Ridgefield
  • Ridgefield Park
  • Ridgewood
  • Rutherford
  • Teaneck
Camden
  • Cherry Hill
Essex
  • Belleville
  • Bloomfield
  • Caldwell
  • Cedar Grove
  • East Orange
  • Essex Fells
  • Glen Ridge
  • Irvington
  • Livingston
  • Maplewood
  • Millburn
  • Montclair
  • Newark
  • North Caldwell
  • Nutley
  • Orange
  • Roseland
  • Short Hills
  • South Orange
  • Upper Montclair
  • Verona
  • West Caldwell
  • West Orange
Hudson
  • Bayonne
  • East Newark
  • Guttenberg
  • Harrison
  • Hoboken
  • Jersey City
  • Kearny
  • North Bergen
  • Secaucus
  • Union City
  • Weehawken
  • West New York
Middlesex
  • Avenel
  • Colonia
  • Dunellen
  • Matawan
  • Metuchen
  • North Brunswick
  • Perth Amboy
  • Piscataway
  • Plainsboro
  • South Plainfield
  • South River
Monmouth
  • Cliffwood
  • Colts Neck
  • Howell
  • Spring Lake
Morris
  • Chatham
  • Denville
  • East Hanover
  • Florham Park
  • Gillette
  • Madison
  • Millington
  • Morris Plains
  • Pequannock
  • Pompton Plains
  • Rockaway
Ocean
  • South Toms River
Passaic
  • Clifton
  • Haledon
  • Hawthorne
  • Little Falls
  • Passaic
  • Prospect Park
  • Totowa
  • Wayne
  • Woodland Park
Somerset
  • Basking Ridge
  • Bernardsville
  • Bound Brook
  • Bridgewater
  • Gladstone
  • Neshanic Station
  • North Plainfield
  • Somerset
  • Warren
Union
  • Berkeley Heights
  • Clark
  • Cranford
  • Elizabeth
  • Fanwood
  • Garwood
  • Hillside
  • Kenilworth
  • Mountainside
  • Plainfield
  • Roselle
  • Roselle Park
  • Scotch Plains
  • Springfield
  • Summit
  • Union
  • Westfield

New York

New York City
  • Brooklyn
  • Manhattan