This year we are proud to offer two youth football camp options:
2023 4-Day Camp
DATES: July 10-13
Time: 9am-12 pm
New for 2023: 1-Day Camps
- June 20, 5–7 p.m. and/or
- June 27, 5–7 p.m.
COST: $50 per 1-day session
Saint Peter’s Prep Football Youth Performance Camp will be held at Father James F. Keenan, SJ. Field on the campus of Saint Peter’s in Jersey City. The camp will take place from July 10th through July 13th and is targeted at 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th graders. The cost per athlete is $250. Saint Peter’s Prep Football will also be offering 1 Day Camp sessions on June 20th & June 27th for the first time at $50 per session
This year’s camp will be run by head coach Rich Hansen and staffed by several assistant coaches including Ryan O’Flaherty, JJ Nesheiwat, and Mark DeCastro. To learn more about Prep Football’s coaching staff, check out our “Meet the Coaches” section.
For more information please contact the Athletic Department at 201-547-6450, or email your request to Ms. Erica Abbondante, Administrative Assistant to the Athletic Director.
SAINT PETER’S PREP FACTS
- Established in 1872.
- New Jersey’s Only Jesuit High School.
- 900+ young men from over 100 communities in the Tri-State Area.
- College Preparatory curriculum with 100% College acceptance.
- 17 Varsity Sports and 30+ Co-curricular Clubs and Activities.
PREP FOOTBALL FACTS
- Saint Peter’s Prep is a member of the football-only North Jersey Super Football Conference (NJSFC)
- NJSIAA state classification in biggest group – Non-Public Group 4
- Finished 2019 season 11-1 and #1 team in NJ.
- Previous History:
- Finished the 2014 season as NJ’s #1 team and ranked as high as #9 the United States, the 2009 season as NJ’s #3 team, the 2006 season as the Tri-State #2 team, and the 2005 season as the Tri-State #1 team
- HCIAA-HCIAL League Champions: 15 consecutive titles, with a 115 game winning streak in conference.
Directions to James F. Keenan, S.J. Field
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 14C. About one-half mile after the toll booth, exit at “Jersey City/Columbus Drive.” At the bottom of the ramp, go straight through the light and at the end of the next block, bear right onto Columbus Drive. Stay on Columbus Drive for approximately 7/10 of a mile to Marin Blvd. Turn right onto Marin Blvd. and follow this to Grand Street; turn left onto Grand Street. Go one block and turn right onto Van Vorst Street; entrance to the field will be one block in, on the right.