2023 Camp Info
DATES: June 26 – 29
TIME: 9 AM – 12 PM
Saint Peter’s Prep Lacrosse Performance Camp will be held at Father James F. Keenan, SJ. Field on the campus of Saint Peter’s in Jersey City. The camp is designed for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th graders and will be run by Head Coach Andrew Watts. For more information please contact the Athletic Department at 201-547-6450, or email your request to Ms. Erica Abbondante, Administrative Assistant to the Athletic Director.
SAINT PETER’S PREP FACTS
- Established in 1872.
- New Jersey’s Only Jesuit High School.
- 900+ young men from over 100 communities in the Tri-State Area.
- College Preparatory curriculum with 100% College acceptance.
- 19 Varsity Sports and 30+ Co-curricular Clubs and Activities.
PREP LACROSSE FACTS
- Head Coach Andrew Watts took over the helm in 2022. He is also a member of Prep’s teaching faculty.
Directions to James F. Keenan, S.J. Field
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 14C. About one-half mile after the toll booth, exit at “Jersey City/Columbus Drive.” At the bottom of the ramp, go straight through the light and at the end of the next block, bear right onto Columbus Drive. Stay on Columbus Drive for approximately 7/10 of a mile to Marin Blvd. Turn right onto Marin Blvd. and follow this to Grand Street; turn left onto Grand Street. Go one block and turn right onto Van Vorst Street; entrance to the field will be one block in, on the right.