Head Coach: Andrew Watts
Assistant Coaches: Tommy Palen | Neil Verano, ’10 | Sean Connors, ’15
Schedules: Varsity | JV
Coach Watts enters his second year at the helm of the Lacrosse program. Last year was a successful year that saw the most wins in the last five years of the program, the most All-Conference selections in the last five years of the program, 2 players going on to play in college and one Academic All-American. Coach Watts has also coached at the collegiate level (Elizabethtown College), along with another Jesuit High School (St. Joseph’s Prep) and is currently a coach for Building Blocks Lacrosse.
Current 2023 College Commitments:
- Brian Kelly ‘23- Elizabethtown College
- Jude Sargent ‘23- The University of Scranton
- Conor Kagel ‘23- Drew University
Invest. Love. Compete. These three words are at the core of the Saint Peter’s Prep Lacrosse program.
- We invest our time and effort to develop our skills.
- We love the sport we have invested into and consistently make the choice to spend our time becoming better each day.
- We compete to the best of our ability because we have invested and loved the sport wholeheartedly.
Prep Lacrosse Student-Athletes are Men for Others.
Our mission is to become a top-ranked lacrosse program in the state through our commitment to Invest, Love, and Compete.
Varsity practice begins at 4:00PM and ends at 6:00PM.
JV practice begins at 3:05PM and ends at 4:30PM.