Although the cost of each program varies by destination and year — the biggest costs are normally exchange rates and airfare — we do our absolute best to keep the price as low as possible to assure the highest participation. Each school year, around eighty students gain a broader world perspective on one of these life-changing experiences, many traveling abroad for the first time on their own. Through the generosity of donors, we are able to offset the cost of participation for several families, whose sons may not otherwise even apply to participate.
Therefore, if it is within your means and you choose to make a donation to Prep’s Global Initiatives, your donation will make it possible for more students to have these life-changing experiences. Your donation will make it possible for students to apply their classroom learning and experiences to the world beyond the corner of Grand and Warren.
Please find the instructions below for how to submit this tax-deductible donation and thank you for considering to help more Prep families take advantage of these wonderful opportunities.
Please make out the check to “Saint Peter’s Prep” and mail to the attention of “Global Initiatives.”
By Credit Card
Please follow this link: https://spprep.thankyou4caring.org/Global
- Choose the amount — no amount is too small.
- Select your designation based on your affiliation to Prep.
- Type in your billing and payment information.
Thank you! ¡Gracias! Merci! Danke! Grazie! 谢谢
- Back to Global Initiatives Home Page
- Information about our current programming
- Apply! Applications for the current school year’s offerings
- Interested in hosting a student from one our partner schools? Fill out this form and we will get in contact with you
- Stay connected via our Global Education Facebook Page
- Contact the Director of Global Initiatives and Exchange Program Coordinators
- Feedback: see what our students, parents and faculty have to say
- Make a donation to Prep’s Global Initiatives