- General financial aid information including policies and procedures, the application process, and more.
- FAIR financial aid application. While the initial deadline for financial aid applications for the incoming class was in November, applications will still be considered through mid-April. Application instructions can be found here.
- Brother Paul’s Closet is a resource for students seeking low-cost clothing to wear at Prep. The selection includes both dress code items like jackets, dress pants, and ties, and casual wear like Prep t-shirts. This resource is available to all families receiving financial assistance, by appointment.
OTHER FINANCIAL AID OPPORTUNITIES:
- The Scholarship Fund for Inner City Children – for families with children attending Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark (Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union County)
- The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children invites you to apply for a partial-tuition scholarship for your child for the 2018-2019 school year. Partial-tuition scholarships are awarded based on financial need without regard to race, religion, or ethnicity. Applications for the 2018-2019 Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC) will be available starting February 1, 2018, at www.sficnj.org. The deadline is April 30, 2018. More information may be found here and here
- Danny J. Gilmore Scholarship Fund
- The Danny J. Gilmore Scholarship Fund will be awarding scholarships to two (2) 8th Grade student/athletes in the South Bergen and Hudson County areas who exemplify the criteria set forth. Each scholarship will be worth $750.00. Deadline is March 15. Click here for application and more information
- Springstone Financial
- A company that provides tuition loans. (Note: Saint Peter’s Prep is not affiliated with this organization) Springstone Financial