The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports to the Assistant Vice President of Finance.
- Review, validate, and process all invoices and expense reimbursements for payment on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoices or direct them to the proper contact person as necessary.
- Collect, receipt, and deposit all accounts receivable income other than tuition.
- Process credit cards.
- Reconcile operating bank account.
- Create journal entry for investment statements.
- Assist tuition manager with collections during times of the year with high volume.
- Accompany Assistant VP of Finance to the bank to make deposits and/or obtain cash every week or as necessary.
- Act as administrator of Wells Fargo CEO Portal for company cardholders.
- Maintain petty cash box and Light Rail cash box.
- Maintain and update chart of accounts as needed.
- Obtain mail from switchboard, then sort and distribute to the office.
- Maintain and order supplies for Finance Office.
- Miscellaneous administrative and general responsibilities.
- A business/finance degree required.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience working in an office environment with financial responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience working with technology including Microsoft Office, G Suite (Google Apps), and Blackbaud Financial Edge (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects.