We’ve cheered for them on the field. We’ve cheered for them on the court. We’ve cheered for them on the ice. We’ve cheered for them in the pool. Now, it’s time to cheer for them on stage!
Join us at The Grove on October 23 as we celebrate twelve outstanding athletes, plus the 1961-62 Prep Basketball team, for writing their own chapters in the proud history of Prep Athletics!
The Athletic Hall of Fame class of 2019 will include the first ever athletes honored for hockey, lacrosse, and volleyball, which means we’ll be making even more history at this year’s event. Don’t miss it!
The 2019 Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony
Wednesday, October 23 | 6:00 PM
at The Grove | 691 Pompton Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ
The Hall of Fame Class of 2019
- Ed Brown, ’49 (Football)†
- Drew Buzzio, ’03 (Soccer)
- Ed Castagna, ’47 (Football)†
- Ryan Enrico, ’98 (Hockey) – First Hockey Inductee
- Mike Farley, ’01 (Lacrosse) – First Lacrosse Inductee
- Dan Gronda, ’90 (Football & Wrestling)
- John Massaro, ’59 (Basketball & Baseball)
- Frank McElroy, ’66 (Swimming)
- Jordan Roldan, ’03 (Volleyball) – First Volleyball Inductee
- Jack Russell, ’48, P’81, ’83, ’85 (Baseball)
- Edmund Wilhelm, ’53 (Football)
- Craig Zaleck, ’89 (Swimming & Baseball)
- The 1961-1962 Basketball Team
Sponsorships and Ads
Support the students of Saint Peter’s Prep today and tomorrow, while celebrating the evening’s honorees and their contributions to Prep’s proud athletic tradition! Sponsors help maximize our event’s support of the Hall of Fame Scholarship. Sponsorships and ads can be purchased through the ticket sales page here.
|Hall of Fame Circle|
– Two tables of ten
– $2,000 tax-deductible donation in the name of the honoree of your choice
– Lead recognition & full-page ad in the event journal
|Maroon & White Club|
– One table of ten
– $1,250 tax-deductible donation in the name of the honoree of your choice
– Recognition & half-page ad in the event journal
|Sons & Daughters of Saint Peter’s|
– Four tickets
– $700 tax-deductible donation in the name of the honoree of your choice
– Recognition & quarter-page ad in the event journal
|Honoree, Jesuit, or Faculty Sponsor||– Underwrites the participation of Hall of Fame honorees, Jesuits and faculty guests|
– Fully tax-deductible
– Recognition in the event journal
All ads are fully tax-deductible, and will appear in full color. Please submit .pdf, .jpg or .eps artwork by October 17 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Advice on making your ad look its best can be found at spprep.org/adspecs . Ads can be purchased through the ticket sales page here.
|Full Page (8.5″ h x 5.5″ w)||$125|
|Half Page (4.25″ h x 5.5″ w)||$75|
|Quarter Page (4.25″ h x 2.75″w)||$50|