Prep Football returns to MetLife Stadium this Friday night for the NJSIAA Group 4, Non-Public final vs. Bergen Catholic – the fourth state final appearance for the Marauders in five years! Whether you'll be cheering for Prep in person or from home, here's your guide to enjoying the game!
NJSIAA Group 4 Non-Public Championship Game
#2 Saint Peter's Prep Marauders vs. #1 Bergen Catholic Crusaders
Friday, December 1 – 8 p.m.
Game Previews: NJ.com | NorthJersey.com | MaxPreps
- Tickets $3 for students, $9 for adults.
- Tickets available at the stadium ticket windows adjacent to the MetLife Central entrance, beginning 11 a.m. Friday.
- The same tickets are also valid for the 5 p.m. game (Union City vs. Montclair) if you're interested.
- Parking: $12 per car – carpooling is a good idea!
- Enter the stadium via the MetLife Central entrance.
- Bags smalller than 12"x12"x12" are permitted in the stadium after being searched, as are hand-held signs. Large signs and banners, as well as cowbells and other noisemakers, will not be permitted. A full list of allowed and prohibited items can be found here.
- A Prep Alumni tent and table will also be set up in Parking Lot G, at MetLife, offering complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Prep parents will also be hosting a tailgate nearby in Lot G near the Pepsi gate.
- Anyone wishing to host a tailgate at MetLife Stadium should follow these guidelines. In particular, please note that alcohol is strictly prohibited, in accordance with NJSIAA rules.
- If you are an Optimum cable/internet customer, you can watch live with News 12 Varsity, either online (click here), or on TV (channel 61)
- NJSIAA regulations prohibit the Prep TV Studio from offering live streaming, as available during the regular season. However, if you can't access the game via News 12 Varsity, you can still follow live updates on MaxPreps.com (free login required). Special thanks to Mr. Renato Rodrigues, '10 of Prep's Browning Center staff, who has been providing these updates all season long!
Either way, let's join together in wishing our Marauders the very best as they seek their second state championship in four years!