You are here
Parent please join us for our
Second Annual Prep Parents’ Retreat:
Finding God in All Things
Take a break from the challenges of parenting, work, and daily life, as you take
the time to learn how to look for God in all that you do. It’s your opportunity to experience
some of Emmaus and Kairos for yourself!
Friday, February 27th – 7 p.m. to Sunday, March 1 – 10 a.m.
(Ending in time to for Dads to attend the Father-Son Communion Brunch at Prep!)
At Jogues Retreat Center in Cornwall, New York
• Take time to pray, reflect, discuss and learn more about your own faith life.
• Led by Fr. Bob O’Hare, S.J.
• Meet at Jogues House anytime after 7 on Friday, enjoy evening prayer and some social time.
• Spend the weekend with your fellow Prep parents.
• Come with or without a spouse.
• All current parents of all faiths are welcome.
• There is no cost for the retreat, but participants are asked to make a $25 suggested donation
Register online at